Plan ahead and book early. F1 is the pinnacle of open wheel, single seater car racing and arguably the highest level of any motorsport globally.... has grown in popularity over recent years with most events selling out with record crowds.
There are usually several ticket options available, but the specifics can vary from venue to venue. Ticket options include
- General admission, access to open areas – 1 day or 3. With race day being the premium.
- Grandstand, fixed seat – prices vary depending on the
- Multi grandstand, fixed seat at a different grandstand each day. Not available at every event.
- F1® Experiences F1 Experiences provides you with Official F1 Ticket Packages to Formula 1 races worldwide and ensures that you get..., grandstand seats with additional privileges, like a The Pit lane is a 3.5m wide access lane that runs parallel to the race track that the cars use... walk (before the cars come on track), guest speakers and OK, so we all know what the driver is, right. I've always liked the description that F1 drivers are like... appearances.
- Hospitality. Premium access to the Paddock Club and or Corporate The term Box comes from the German Boxenstopp, meaning pit stop and is used as a reference to the service... and other exclusive areas.
Tickets can be purchased through F1 Tickets, F1 Experiences, from the event organiser or your travel specialist.
See ticket options – here
Our advice is to seek out all online options for the event you have chosen and register for notifications on ticket sales. Do not rely on F1 Tickets alone.
A relatively new phenomenon is the sale of “early access” options. Where you pay an amount to be included in the first, second or third release of tickets before the balance is offered to the public. If you want to go, this is worth considering.
Keep an eye on our schedule to see when tickets become available – here.
Please don’t rely on this exclusively; we only update occasionally and don’t want you to miss the opportunity because of this.