Marshals, dressed in their distinctive orange overalls, have a number of roles but the majority are positioned around the A circuit is a racetrack for car racing. to ensure the smooth running of the event by managing safety on track and responding to incidents.
Marshal roles include
- Trackside – response to incidents on the track
- Race tracks have long used flags as a way for marshals to communicate with drivers. The colour and meaning of... – signalling to drivers
- Pitlane – response to pitlane incidents and managing safety
- Paddock – managing the cars (non-F1 categories) in the paddock
- Administration – coordinating and managing the marshalling team
Marshals are the lifeblood of motorsport usually, volunteers from local clubs and without them, no motorsport would be possible. Thank you, guys and gals!